1. What is Microsoft Device Partner Connector?
Microsoft Device Partner Connector is your resource for making connections with key business partners that are recommended by Microsoft including original design manufacturers (ODMs), local OEM partners (LOEMs), retailers, distributors, and service providers. You can easily connect with other Microsoft device partners, browse and compare the latest devices, and register for upcoming events.
2. How does it work?
Once you create your free profile on the site, you can view and compare hundreds of Windows devices, and then connect directly with manufacturers to request samples, order devices branded with your logo, and find out about upcoming partner events worldwide.
3. What types of partners are listed on Microsoft Device Partner Connector?
Participating partners include, but are not limited to:
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs)
- Local named OEMs
- Value added resellers (VARs)
- System builders and system integrators
- MPN partners
Please note: Currently you will see ODM profiles and devices on Device Partner Connector. We plan to include local named profiles and devices in the future.
4. What are some of the benefits of using Device Partner Connector?
Device Partner Connector enables ODMs to:
- Increase visibility of their latest Windows 10 devices to resellers.
- Get more inquiries and potential leads from this portal.
- Increase their revenue and gain market share.
- Showcase their devices to Microsoft internal sellers who are directly connected to field sales.
Device Partner Connector enables partners/resellers to:
- Browse the latest Windows devices from Microsoft-recommended device manufacturers.
- Request a sample device.
- See device specifications and compare them side by side.
- Connect directly with device manufacturers to customize a device with the reseller's brand.
- Reduce time and cost to buy.
- Register for in-person and online LINC events worldwide.
5. How much does it cost to participate in Device Partner Connector?
Partners can use the site for free. They just have to register on the portal and log in to view and compare a wide range of the latest devices available from ODMs.
6. Why did Microsoft develop this portal?
We are committed to helping simplify the process for finding the right Windows devices and connecting you with the right partner directly. We want partners to have greater choice of Windows 10 devices and more margin opportunities. This is a one-stop shop to browse and compare Windows devices and recommended partner profiles and to contact partners via email 24/7.
7. How do I get started using Device Partner Connector?
It's simple! Register on Device Partner Connector and start browsing through the ODM profiles and their device offerings.
8. Who do I contact with questions about the portal?
For any assistance please reach out to Device Partner Center Support Team. For general inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How can I order a device sample?
Once you select an ODM, select Request Device Sample to send them a direct request.
10. How can I get device pricing?
Go to any ODM profile and select the Contact Partner tab to request device pricing or more information.