Applies To: Named, TVO
We are excited to announce the launch FY21 Xbox Game Pass Incentives Program on January 1, 2021. Details on this program can be found in the 2021 Xbox Game Pass Program Guide. We wanted to share with you a few steps that you will be required to complete in order to enroll and gain access to these potential funds.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to the requirements in Section 3 (Investment Programs) of the Agreement attached, Company is eligible to participate (or continue participating) in the Xbox Game Pass Incentive Program only if Company:
- 1.1 Has entered into the Agreement for the Device Partner Program with the Digital Attach Product Enrollment;
- 1.2 Has a valid Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) ID; and
- 1.3 Has accepted the “click to accept” terms for this Program Letter through the MS Partner Tool. For assistance with accessing Eligible Product on the OEM Digital Operations Center, contact your Microsoft Account Manager.
ACTIONS AND NEXT STEPS:
- Please identify the following pieces of information. Once identified, please email both pieces of information to: Game Pass Enrollment.
- Primary Partner Contact Name and Email Address that will be the main point for program enrollment and communications.
- Active Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) ID.
Today we would like you to start the steps required to activate your Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) ID. Please ensure we receive the contact name, email and MPN ID immediately to start the enrollment process prior to the program Launch Date of January 1, 2021. Note: you can simply use an existing MPN ID that you are already using in Partner Center, if you wish.
If you have any questions during the process, you can visit https://aka.ms/IncentivesSupport , and select “MPN > Accounts, Onboarding, Access > MPNID” to view further documentation.
Once the contact name, email and MPN ID have been confirmed, please email them to Game Pass Enrollment.