Updated September 15, 2021
- Added a link under Important Release Updates to the page “Windows 10, version 21H2 Release Updates”.
- Added a link to the 2022 tab to the download pages Device Configuration Performance Assessment Toolkit for Windows 10 and Device Configuration Performance Assessment Toolkit for Windows 11.
Updated September 8, 2021
Updated the Device Configuration Validation Toolkit and added a link to the toolkit to the 2022 tab.
Updated September 7, 2021
- Added multiple language versions of the document “Introduction to the Device Configuration Document and Requirements”.
Updated September 6, 2021
- Updated Device Configuration Document 2022 Redline and Clean showing updates to the Windows Release Adoption requirement - modification to Windows Pro Products.
Updated September 3, 2021
- Added a new communications page titled “PY2022 MDA and Device Configuration Training Updates and Information” to the 2022 tab which provides updates for the Program 2022 Training Courses and Upcoming Training events.
Updated August 18, 2021
- Added the Program Year 2022 Training dates, times, and links to register for the events.
Updated August 16, 2021
- Added Device Config 2022: Search Codes, Default Home Page, and Search URLs.
Updated August 12, 2021
- Updated the Device Config: Pre-approved Antimalware Software page to include the list for Windows 11, this can be found in the 2021 and 2022 tabs.
- Reformatted the layout of the 2021 and 2022 tabs.
Updated July 29, 2021
- Updated the format of the Device Configuration Resource Center
- Add the document "Introduction to the Device Configuration Document and Requirements"
- Added the Device Configuration Program Training to the 2021 and 2022 tabs, as well as additional resources for partners
Updated July 9, 2021
- Updated Device Config: Performance Assessment Toolkit for Windows 10.
- Added Device Config: Performance Assessment Toolkit for Windows 11.
Updated July 1, 2021
- Updated Device Configuration Program Document addendum for 2021 and added Final documents for 2022.
- Added Application Pinning Requirement waiver for 2022.
Updated May 19, 2021
Updated program documents.
Updated April 22, 2021
Added Device Configuration Document 2022 for Tier 1 – Redline and Device Configuration Document 2022 for Tier 1 – Clean.
Updated April 14, 2021
Added a link to Device Config: Performance Assessment Toolkit (v2.8) to the 2021 tab.
Updated March 22, 2021
Added 2022 Tab in preparation for final Program Year 2022 documents coming in June.
Updated March 15, 2021
Added Preview version of the Device Configuration 2021 for Tier 1 Addendum.
Updated March 5, 2021
Added new comms page entitled Device Config 2021 Waiver for the Microsoft Teams App Requirement.
Updated February 10, 2021
Updated with a new communication page for Windows 10 21H1 adoption and testing, changing both to recommended, not required.
Updated January 28, 2021
Created a new subsection, "Device Configuration: Communication and Waivers." In this section is the 2021 waiver for the application pinning requirement, as well as the 20H2 Release Updates.
Updated December 18, 2020
Changed title of Device Config 2021: Waiver for the Application Pinning Requirement.
Updated December 16, 2020
Changed default tab to 2021.
Updated November 16, 2020
Removed the 2019 tab form the Device Configuration Resource Center.
Updated September 11, 2020
We have updated the links to our Device Configuration Pre-approved Antimalware Software download page and removed out of date resources from the 2021 tab.
Updated August 26, 2020
Added a link to the update Device Configuration Validation Toolkit to the 2021 tab.
Updated August 25, 2020
Added a link to our Device Config 2020: Pre-approved Antimalware Software download page.
Updated August 21, 2020
Added a link to the Jumpstart, Device Configuration, and MDA Program Training for PY2021 page.
Updated August 7, 2020
Added a link to our Device Configuration: MVA Compatible Voice Solution Requirement document to the 2020 and 2021 tabs.
Updated July 30, 2020
Consolidated the page layout for added clarity.
Updated July 27, 2020
Added links to four new documents for Device Configuration 2021.
Updated July 17, 2020
Added a link to the 2021 Programs Training for OEM/ODM Partners.
Updated July 6, 2020
Updates made to the Device Configuration 2021 tab—added the 2021 redline and final Device Configuration documents for Tier 1—July 2020.
Updated June 18, 2020
Added a link to the DCVT Tool under general resources.
Updated May 15, 2020
Updates made to the Device Configuration 2021 tab—Publication of the 2021 redline and final Device Configuration Documents for both Tier 1 and Tier 2.
Updated March 27, 2020
Added the Device Configuration Performance Assessment Toolkit to General Resources under the 2020 tab to provide easier access to the tool for partners.
Updated March 26, 2020
These materials provide context to the proposed changes for OEM Program Year 2021 effective October 1, 2020.
Updated March 6, 2020
Added a tab for the 2021 program year.
Updated November 19, 2019
Redesigned the Device Configuration Resource Center for a more friendly user experience. Resources are now conveniently separated by program year.