Clean ǀ Redline
Updated July 1, 2021
This update to the Apps and Gaming Price List and Product Terms document revises AT 1710 and AT 1717 to allow for a successor version to Windows 10:
AT 1710 Windows Requirement. Company may only preinstall the Product on a Windows 10 (or successor version) Family Product, Windows 8 Family Product, Windows 8.1 Family Product, as applicable.
AT 1717 Digital Attach. 4. Operation System Requirements. Digital Attach Products are available only for Customer Systems with Windows 10 or successor version Products.
Updated May 14, 2021 to add the following:
- Gears 5: Hivebusters
- Minecraft Dungeons: Flames of the Nether
- Forza Horizon 4: Hot Wheels™ Legends Car Pack
- 1726 Downloadable Content (DLC)
Posted April 29, 2021:
With the June 22, 2021 launch of new Digital Attach products for Office and the OEM Program Execution Guide (PEG) revisions that create standard terms for Digital Attach, including billing, reporting, and returns, the Additional Terms (ATs) have been revised to align with the terms in the PEG.
Additionally, gaming products and related data previously in the catalogue have been incorporated into this document to simplify and provide one source for product, pricing, and core terms.
AT 1710 – Multiple applications included in OPK: Each of these Products include multiple applications that may be installed at $0 fee. This AT was revised to reference the application specific AT 1713 and 1715.
AT 1714 – Supplement for Remote Desktop: This AT was removed as there’s no content; originally included in error.
AT 1717 – Digital Attach Program and AT 1718 – Digital Attach Games: These 2 ATs have been combined into one AT 1717 for Digital Attach.
- Section 1 definitions for Digital Attach and Digital Attach Product have been removed as these definitions are now in the PEG.
- The Digital Attach Catalogue is no longer applicable as we’ve incorporated the products and terms into this document.
- Minimum Order Quantity and True up concepts have been moved to a new AT 1724 Minimum Order Quantity.
- Section 2.1 references to the Digital Attach Reference Guide and the Digital Attach Marketing Execution Guide have been added as required compliance.
- Section 3 the reference to GPA enrollment has been changed to Office, Apps & Gaming, instead of Office, Apps & Digital Attach. This does not impact your enrollment or eligibility for distribution of these product.
- Section 5 wording has been adjusted to refer to submission of PBR instead of “ordering” to align with the process for Digital Attach Products noted in the PEG.
- Returns have been removed since these terms are in the PEG.
- Section 7 wording has been adjusted to create more clarity. Under the OEM PAX there’s prohibition of stand-alone Products and pricing. Customer Systems may be advertised with an upsell or downsell price for a gaming product so long as the pricing is consistent with the MSRP for the gaming product.
A T 1719 – Digital Attach Digital Gift Cards: Removed since there are not gift card products.
AT 1721 – DA Test Products: Moved to AT 7008 for consistency with the Office Product Terms, to be located in the standard testing section of the ATs.
AT 1722 – Xbox Game Pass: Moved definition for Bundle from AT 1717 into this AT 1722 as it only applies in this AT. Moved the OA3Toool.exe requirement into AT 1717 as it is applicable for all Digital Attach Products.
AT 1723 – Resale of devices: Adjusted wording to be apply to all Digital Attach Products, not just Game Pass.
AT 1724 – Minimum Order Quantity (NEW): Added this new AT to reflect the terms brought over from the Digital Attach Catalogue (previously Dynamic Store Bundling) for minimum order quantities of specific Products and implications when that quantity is not met.
AT 1726 – Volume Discount (NEW): Added this new AT to reflect the terms brought over from the Digital Attach Catalogue (previously Dynamic Store Bundling) for volume discounts. There are a few Products that have a tiered pricing and once the quantity is met, the per unit price is reduced. The quantity calculation is a lifetime calculation, it does not reset, so once the quantity is met the discounted price applies to all orders going forward.